NACC signed a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) MOU in 2012, and a new agreement in 2014, to customize the rich array of Chamber services provided to professionals in the LGBT business community.
To maximize the economic growth of New York City's LGBTowned businesses by creating partnership and business development opportunities.
To schedule an appointment with our Chamber President to discuss your involvement, click here
Technology and Social Media Committee
Join the Technology and Social Media Committee! Connect with peers in the technology sector, receive invitations to special tech events, and expand your network. Become a member of the NACC Technology and Social Media Committee today in order to stay tuned to the latest news in the tech sector. As a Committee member, you also have the opportunity to apply to speak at one of the quarterly Committee meetings. This Committee will also work with procurement departments of the city, state, federal and private sector.
Offices for this committee are as follows:
- Chairperson Coalition Chamber Representative
- President Volunteer
- Secretary Volunteer
- Committee Members: Volunteer
Committee meetings are held via conference call every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Small Business Solutions Program
Are you a business member of our Chamber of Commerce? Did you schedule a free consultation
through our Small Business Solutions Program? Are
you interested in a consultation on the business or legal
issues listed below that could impact your business?
Then please select from the choice(s) below and we will
schedule a meeting with a business attorney.
◦ Legal & Business Issues with Your Business Plan
◦ Cash Flow Statement Issues for Business Loans
◦ Help Choosing Your Form of Business
◦ E2 & EB-5 Business Visa Programs
◦ Credit Issues for You or Your Business
◦ Debt Collections or Defense
◦ Construction Contract & Mechanic Liens Issues
◦ Free Paralegal Program
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Local
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Global
◦ Minority Certification , Federal, State, City & Corporate
◦ Marketing & Branding Your Products or Services
◦ International Multicultural Business Expo
◦ Chamber Seminar or Workshop Proposal & Sponsorship - Cost & Procedures
Chamber members can visit www.mycommittee.com for information on meeting dates, conference telephone number and conference code.