The Entertainment, Arts and Sports Committee is a resource to Chamber members regarding emerging, as well as ongoing, accounting, tax, legal and business matters, issues, and trends relevant to the entertainment and sports industries, as well as the arts.
The Entertainment, Arts and Sports Committee, focuses on serving the needs and interests of Chamber members whose profession or clients are in the entertainment, creative and sports industries. The Committee keeps members informed on issues related to motion pictures, television, cable, satellite, and radio (terrestrial and digital); music; sports; theater; dance and choreography; literary arts; museums; right of publicity; gaming; merchandising; licensing; litigation; and new technologies. This Committee, will also work with procurement departments of the city, state, federal and private sector.
The New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC), the African American International Chamber of Commerce (AAICC) and the Hispanic American International Chamber of Commerce (HAICC) have consolidated resources on our Committee and MOU project to better assist our Chamber members in securing business contracts.
We continue to negotiate MOUs with various
organizations, Business Improvement Districts
(BIDs) and other Chambers to facilitate the success
of Chamber businesses.
Are you a business member of our Chamber of Commerce? Did you schedule a free consultation through our Small Business Solutions Program? Are you interested in a consultation on the business or legal issues listed below that could impact your business? Then please select from the choice(s) below and we will schedule a meeting with a business attorney.
◦ Legal & Business Issues with Your Business Plan
◦ Cash Flow Statement Issues for Business Loans
◦ Help Choosing Your Form of Business
◦ E2 & EB-5 Business Visa Programs
◦ Credit Issues for You or Your Business
◦ Debt Collections or Defense
◦ Construction Contract & Mechanic Liens Issues
◦ Free Paralegal Program
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Local
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Global
◦ Minority Certification , Federal, State, City & Corporate
◦ Marketing & Branding Your Products or Services
◦ International Multicultural Business Expo Partnership
◦ Chamber Seminar or Workshop Proposal & Sponsorship - Cost & Procedures