The Food & Restaurant Committee was launched by the Chamber in partnership with the New York State Latino Restaurant Association, Inc., and successful local restaurateurs to provide advocacy, educational opportunities, specialized training, and cost saving tools for restaurants, stimulating greater interest and support for our expanding culinary community. This Committee will also work with procurement departments of the city, state, federal and private sector.
The New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC), the African American International Chamber of Commerce (AAICC) and the Hispanic American International Chamber of Commerce (HAICC) have consolidated resources on our Committee and MOU project to better assist our Chamber members in securing business contracts.
We continue to negotiate MOUs with various
organizations, Business Improvement Districts
(BIDs) and other Chambers to facilitate the success
of Chamber businesses.
Committee meetings are held via conference call every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Are you a business member of our Chamber of Commerce? Did you schedule a free consultation through our Small Business Solutions Program? Are you interested in a consultation on the business or legal issues listed below that could impact your business? Then please select from the choice(s) below and we will schedule a meeting with a business attorney.
◦ Legal & Business Issues with Your Business Plan
◦ Cash Flow Statement Issues for Business Loans
◦ Help Choosing Your Form of Business
◦ E2 & EB-5 Business Visa Programs
◦ Credit Issues for You or Your Business
◦ Debt Collections or Defense
◦ Construction Contract & Mechanic Liens Issues
◦ Free Paralegal Program
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Local
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Global
◦ Minority Certification , Federal, State, City & Corporate
◦ Marketing & Branding Your Products or Services
◦ International Multicultural Business Expo Partnership
◦ Chamber Seminar or Workshop Proposal & Sponsorship - Cost & Procedures