Join the Global Business Committee! Get involved today to promote your business globally and connect with other members who are striving to do business globally. As a Committee member, you will receive special emails, invitations and contacts from the Chamber office regarding global business networking and educational opportunities, not just from us, but from all of our federal, state, local and corporate global contacts.
You will also receive invitations, as appropriate, to foreign delegation meetings hosted by NACC, or other global, NYCbased organizations. You must be a chamber member working in the global sector in order to join the Committee. This Committee, will also work with procurement departments of the city, state, federal and private sector.
Offices for this committee are as follows:
- Chairperson Coalition Chamber Representative
- President Volunteer
- Secretary Volunteer
- Committee Members: Volunteer
Committee meetings are held via conference call every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Small Business Solutions Program
Are you a business member of our Chamber of Commerce? Did you schedule a free consultation
through our Small Business Solutions Program? Are
you interested in a consultation on the business or legal
issues listed below that could impact your business?
Then please select from the choice(s) below and we will
schedule a meeting with a business attorney.
◦ Legal & Business Issues with Your Business Plan
◦ Cash Flow Statement Issues for Business Loans
◦ Help Choosing Your Form of Business
◦ E2 & EB-5 Business Visa Programs
◦ Credit Issues for You or Your Business
◦ Debt Collections or Defense
◦ Construction Contract & Mechanic Liens Issues
◦ Free Paralegal Program
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Local
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Global
◦ Minority Certification , Federal, State, City & Corporate
◦ Marketing & Branding Your Products or Services
◦ International Multicultural Business Expo
◦ Chamber Seminar or Workshop Proposal & Sponsorship - Cost & Procedures
Chamber members can visit www.mycommittee.com for information on meeting dates, conference telephone number and conference code.