Description: Neighborhood Newspaper & Radio Alliance (NNRA) is a network of neighborhood newspapers and radio programming that reaches millions of CaribbeanAmericans and AfricanAmericans in New York City. Our publications and radio coverage reach readers and listeners in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and Manhattan. We also have readers and listeners in Long Island, New Jersey and Westchester.
All of these newspapers and radio programs are community specific and owned by members of these communities and offer our advertisers and business partners, decades of experience in niche marketing. We deliver geographically specific news featuring writers and celebrity hosts loved and respected by those communities, as well as news, lifestyle, local and international sports, interviews, religious programming and music, in short, "edutainment," thus catering to a diverse readership and listenership, numbering in the millions.
For advertisers, NNRA offers an opportunity for both marketwide and neighborhood targeted advertising, allowing businesses to get their messages into the specific areas they want to penetrate. To schedule an appointment with our Chamber President to discuss your involvement, click here.
The New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC), the African American International Chamber of Commerce (AAICC) and the Hispanic American International Chamber of Commerce (HAICC) have consolidated resources on our Committee and MOU project to better assist our Chamber members in securing business contracts. We continue to negotiate MOUs with various organizations, Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) and other Chambers to facilitate the success of Chamber businesses.
Are you a business member of our Chamber of Commerce? Did you schedule a free consultation through our Small Business Solutions Program? Are you interested in a consultation on the business or legal issues listed below that could impact your business? Then please select from the choice(s) below and we will schedule a meeting with a business attorney.
◦ Legal & Business Issues with Your Business Plan
◦ Cash Flow Statement Issues for Business Loans
◦ Help Choosing Your Form of Business
◦ E2 & EB-5 Business Visa Programs
◦ Credit Issues for You or Your Business
◦ Debt Collections or Defense
◦ Construction Contract & Mechanic Liens Issues
◦ Free Paralegal Program
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Local
◦ Sales Leads Matchmaking Program Global
◦ Minority Certification , Federal, State, City & Corporate
◦ Marketing & Branding Your Products or Services
◦ International Multicultural Business Expo Partnership
◦ Chamber Seminar or Workshop Proposal & Sponsorship - Cost & Procedures