We are all adjusting to the COVID-19 pandemic facing an unprecedented social and economic disruption due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As the pandemic rages on, we are committed to connecting with you and our various partners. During this difficult time, we have adjusted our services and will share pertinent information to our members and clients. In an abundance of caution, we are transferring to an increased virtual presence to maintain and increase our strong relationships. We ask that you to get in contact with us, should you have any questions or concerns about existing services or are interested in new ventures. Please take advantage of the Chamber’s services and get in contact with the team members of our Legal and Consulting Services.
• Business Partner Search and Matchmaking Services for PPE companies
• Assistance of PPE Procurement Services
• Support with FDA Documentation for PPE products
• Legal Research, Analysis and Solutions
• Facilitation of Virtual B2B-Meetings
• Virtual Webinars, Training and Seminars
• Virtual Office in the Tri-State
Reopening and Returning to Work
Schedule A Consultation Here
Vice President, Public Relations
Looking for a First-Class Business Plan Consultant, Affiliated With the Chamber?