Virtual Office in NYC
The secret to a company’s long-term success in the US market is its local presence. However, the investment of establishing a company’s place of business can be quite costly. With a virtual address, you have the luxury of a prime location address, without having to actually lease a space and commit to other expenses. In order lessen your financial risk, we offer you our Virtual Office Services.
What Your Company Receives
Your company obtains an address at the Chamber’s Office, located in Downtown Brooklyn at 26 Court Street, Suite 701, with a special phone number. Team members of our Consulting Department will take care of your correspondence and answer your calls.
Advantages of a Virtual Office at the Chamber of Commerce in New York
• International market presence through being in the tri-state area
• Support through team members who are familiar with the US market
• Little financial burden and risk
• Timely and direct access to the market
• Smooth transition to a branch office
• Consulting services when founding a U.S. company through our Legal Department
• Mail receipt and forwarding
• Virtual reception services
• Use of address that can be used on business cards, internet listings, and so forth, and can facilitate acquiring licenses and certifications
Let us discuss. We would be happy to get to know you through a non-committal conversation.
The Chamber’s service brand, (XYZ) offers international companies, consulting services and support with successfully establishing and expanding business activities in the U.S. The Chamber has a long-lasting experience with international markets and support companies as a dependable partner when building business relationships. They act as bridges between markets and cultures; team members are bilingual and are familiar with the risks and opportunities for your exporting business. To contact us, click here.
Schedule A Consultation Here
Vice President, Public Relations
Looking for a First-Class Business Plan Consultant, Affiliated With the Chamber?